Sunday, January 07, 2007

Trisha too sexy in Don

It is official now that Trisha is not going to act with Nagarjuna' in his soon-to-be launched Don. She was earlier signed on the film but now the makers are on the look out for another heroine to replace her. Producer M. L.Kumar Chowdhary has confirmed that Trisha is not doing the film. Says Chowdhary: "We are still on the look out for a heroine. We are considering Mamta Mohandas but nothing has been finalized." Trisha has been made the scapegoat for the colossal failure of Sainikudu. Added to this, her other release in 2006, Pournami was also a disaster. Though Stalin was above average, it did not help her to improve her ratings. When contacted Trisha said: “ I tried my best to adjust my dates for Don.
Unfortunately, I am not in a position to give immediate dates due to my prior commitments. I am doing Adavari Matalaki Arthalu Verule with Venky, till the end of the month." She added: " My Bheema with Vikram is starting again by the end of the month. Then there is Kireedam in Tamil with Ajit. I am getting a lot of offers from Telugu and Tamil but will take a call on it only after I complete my present films by March end.” Trisha immediately needs to reinvent herself to be in the race. We are sure that this talented actress will make a strong come back with Adavari Matalaki Arthalu Verule which insiders say is shaping out superbly. The film is sure to make her bounce back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home